Clean-Air Environmental Services is the complete residential and commercial solution for property issues relating to mold, water damage, indoor air quality (IAQ), asbestos, lead, bacterial and viral contamination, and a variety of others. We offer comprehensive testing, inspection, remediation/removal, and restoration services for such issues to restore a property to its prior livable and functional state. While our service procedures are complex and require proper training and experience for our employees, we still offer the most affordable pricing when compared to our competitors.
We've been in business for over 15 years now. Throughout our years of operation we have continually been known as the one-stop source for building-related services. This is due to our commitment to uphold and enhance industry standards, treat each and every customer fairly, offer fair and competitive prices, and guarantee the remediation work that we perform. With this we have sustained our business and exceled our standards beyond that of other organizations in our industries. This is why we have been recognized year and year by the Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) and government standards entities for our quality service and dedication to customer service.
We are here to assist the public with any building- or indoor environmental-related issue. To find our more about who we are and how we can help you, please read more below or contact us.
Experienced Company and Employees
- Over 15 dedicated years of service.
- Founded by industry veterans with a track record of delivering
successful environmental and construction services, Clean-Air has lead the industry through its adhering to industry standards and revising standards to provide better quality results to our customers.
- Our inspectors are well-trained and experienced in building construction, code, procedures and protocols.
- Clean-Air has produced material for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in regards to mold inspection/testing and mold remediation procedure and protocol. Such material has been adopted by private, non-profit, and government organizations across the United States and into other parts of the world. Our contributions have spread to entities of all sizes across many industries.
- Clean-Air is one of the first organizations to lobby for state licensing requirements for mold inspection and remediation to promote standards and ensure consumer protection.
- Clean-Air is one of the few, if only, mold remediation companies that offers a 10-year guarantee for all mold remediation work performed. This guarantee provides our customers with a peace of mind that the work we perform has been done properly.
Associating With the Best
- Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) member
- Ethics in Business Association (EBA) member
Extensive List of Former Clients
- Homeowners, home buyers, tenants and business owners
- Realtors and property management companies
- Local, county, state and federal governments
- Apartment and condominium communities
- Hotels, motels and casinos